Thursday, March 11, 2010

IT'S MARCH!!!



Alright so it's MARCH!!! Guess I need to post something new. Time is FLYING! Morgan had a spiral fracture in the proximal region of the 4th metacarpal of the left hand the end of January. We were really worried about him needing surgery and not being able to complete his clinicals. However, the hand surgeon said Morgan DOESN'T need surgery!! He wore a wrap for three weeks and has been able to get all of his lab work done just fine. (Now he finishes the same time as the other students instead of way before :D) Morgan is very talented with his hands...even just the one! My accomplishment so far is starting my very first IV! I was so nervous but it went great. Today I did my first dressing change. Albert (our snake) found a new hiding spot this week. The other night Morgan let Albert out to roam the apartment - pretty much like every other night. After we got back from mutual, Morgan couldn't find him... After looking in all the usual places, then looking everywhere else, finally Morgan concluded that Albert had to be behind the dishwasher. He got out his tools and pulled the dishwasher out... To find Albert scrunched up just chillin. That snake is crazy.


3 comments:

barb said...

Albert is crazy???!! You guys own the snake! :D Morgan with a broken bone? - no way!Oh ya, it was church basketball. Enough sarcasm from me. Love you Mom P.S. Chelsey, your hair is cute that way and congrats on all of your accomplsihments!

Evan and Amber said...

I like the dress morgan it is very becoming;)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

True Barb - we are crazy for having a snake. Correction - Morgan is crazy for not wanting to get rid of the snake. Amber - I think it was the only way to get Morgan in a dress :D