Sunday, March 21, 2010

WICKED!!!



We saw wicked on Friday night and LOVED IT!! I had no idea what to expect beforehand - didn't really know the plot of the movie and was pleasantly surprised :D Loved the music, loved the jokes, loved the storyline. We were in the WAY WAY back - fourth tier row L - we were glad we brought binoculars. So heads up - if you end up going to a broadway and sit in the way back - take binoculars!!! I was surprised at how many people didn't have them, and I think they were really jealous :D Morgan liked the play as well....but when it came to the end and everyone was clapping because they loved it so much, Morgan was clapping because he was glad it was finally we over and we could get something to eat and go to bed.

5 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

YEah Ball family for the Blog:) I want to see wicked really bad!

Jennifer Karyn said...

yay I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can stalk you :) I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked, I want to see that so bad! You look great!

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

excusez-moi! you have a blog and I did not know this. this made my very day! YIPPI! :D

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

thanks! i loved wicked!!!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

ha i just realized that i have comments :D