I got to see BYU while I was in Provo!!! I think it had been 2 years since I had gone inside that library. Crazy. I miss how big the library is there...unlike the size of the library in Nova's HPD. BYU had some pretty sweet exhibits - photography & Florence Nightingale (hello! she was a nurse :D). I also got to relive the experience of having a locker. Yes I had a locker at BYU and it was amazing. Couldn't remember the locker #, let alone the combo, so no I didn't actually open it.
At the BYU bookstore....I mean my professional recording studio, Shelley and I recorded a new song. It should be on the radio soon!
And finally, I got to see Shelley and Marci while I was in Provo = SO MUCH FUN!
2 comments:
Oh my, you and Shelley make me laugh! I love your pictures and I'm so glad you had such a great "official" Spring Break! Miss you already, Chels-face!
oh chelsea, you're so cute.
Post a Comment