Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Well this Mother's Day the two mothers (Morgan's & Mine) were both NAUGHTY. They opened their mother's day gift early....BUT who could blame them?

I mean I don' t want to brag, but I'm pretty proud of my home-made gifts this year :D

Morgan and I were "on the ball" this year, we got our gifts ready earlier (which in a way promoted the early opening of the gifts, so I guess it's kind of our fault....)

I found the pattern on the Make It & Love It website: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/02/quick-apron.html
I love this website - it has the best crafts!

4 comments:

Jenessa said...

"On the Ball" (hee hee!) That apron is so cute! You make such cute things! What a fun idea. I bet your moms loved them!:)

The Chamberlain Family said...

Chelsey, I just love the aprons! Mom was wearing hers all evening. She loves it. You are so talented!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

Thanks! yeah so actually both mothers opened them EARLY...naughty naughty and yes apparently they both wore them on mother's day too :D

Deanna said...

In my defense...I just couldn't wait. Also, what is that you're wearing??? Are you wearing MY apron? You are in so much trouble.