Friday, June 4, 2010

cockroach en mi bano


Once upon the time I had a mouth full of toothpaste, and I was going to the bathroom... Then I saw a cockroach two feet away from me on the floor. I jumped off the toilet and screamed for Morgan. Of course he happened to be in the other bathroom, so he didn't hear me at first. Then my knight in shining armor tackled that cockroach to the ground and fought him to the death. He finished the job by flushing it down the toilet. I then grabbed all my essentials from my bathroom and finished my getting ready for bed in the other bathroom. Well I sure love the weather in Florida, can't say much about the giant insects though.

7 comments:

Jenessa said...

The other day, I woke up to my girls yelping that there was a roach in the living room! Luckily your 'knight' saved you...mine stayed in bed and I was the one that had to suck it up with the mini-vac and flush it down the toilet myself. Ew! They're so gross!

Deanna said...

Cockroaches....that's what I remember about Florida...

kirsten and josh said...

oh my goodness. you make me laugh my twin.

Evan and Amber said...

you were brushing your teeth on the toilet?

Evan and Amber said...

similar thing happened to me (and yes i was on the toliet) but it was a scorpion...

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

alright yes - the truth is out :D

Jess said...

Your spanish is coming along beautifully