Saturday, August 14, 2010

NEW HOUSE!!!





Alright so we are officially in the new place and I promised my mom I would post pics by this weekend so here it is!!! A quick glance of our new residence. We're hoping to be here for the rest of our florida stay :D

7 comments:

Deanna said...

So far I love it. I love the covered porch! Get ready....we're coming next August. I'll try to wait patiently for inside pics that I understand the kids got to see via webcam while your Dad & I were at the temple (boo-hoo).

The Chamberlain Family said...

Very prety little place!

Evan and Amber said...

So cute. Makes me want to come visit.

Jennifer Karyn said...

how beautiful. looks like you're living in paradise.

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

You live in a house, a real house Chels! That is so cool. :D

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

i am so jealous. like jealousy is pouring out of my ears right now. it looks SO CUTE! and is that a pool i spy? you are living the high life!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

thanks everybody! we love it! yes come & visit!!!