Growing up, I never realized what a light sleeper I was. When I went away to college I had a rude awakening. My roommate would stay up and "IM" on the computer, I would lay there with a pillow over my head and still hear the tapping of each key. It wasn't my roommate's fault, I just happened to be a light sleeper. My life seriously changed when I started using earplugs. Any little sound, or any light will wake me up. Once I'm up, I'm up. It's really hard to fall asleep again.
I still use them today. To sleep AND to take tests. Wow I think they are just amazing.
Thank you earplugs! You have changed my life!
3 comments:
WEIRD! I'm the same way! I'm such a light sleeper and once i'm up...i'm up. but now that i have kids i can't use them because i wouldn't wake up to them crying in the next room!! they saved my life when i was a newlywed and learned that golden SNORES! ;)
DIDDO. I AM the same exact way!!! Although I can't use earplugs b/c I have to hear when Greyson wakes up in the morning. Alex has learned to be a sleuth trying to get into bed when I go to sleep before him.
That's brilliant! I'm off to the store to buy my first set of earplugs, woot woot!
Post a Comment