Each time I check your blog, I have envisioned that stick figure of you with a tummy. Now it does!! YEah! I am so excited! You are going to have the most adorable cutie bug and what is better is that I get to be the aunt! I cant beleive this is finally happening to me!!!!
CHELSEY ESTHER SCOVILLE BALL, I am so excited for you and Morgan! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that you were pregnant. You are going to be the most amazing, most fun mom EVER!
10 comments:
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! So excited for you two!
I have the cutest grandbaby in the universe!
congrats!
Each time I check your blog, I have envisioned that stick figure of you with a tummy. Now it does!! YEah! I am so excited! You are going to have the most adorable cutie bug and what is better is that I get to be the aunt! I cant beleive this is finally happening to me!!!!
Yay!! When are you due? I hope that you didn't have to work all those horrible night shifts during your first trimester! Bleh!
How are you feeling?
there is your little one!
woop woop.
congrats my twin.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the updates! Good luck with everything! Ahh i'm super happy for you!
Wow, congrats! That's amazing!
Morgan & Chelsey CONGRATS!!!!! Now the fun really begins, so happy and excited for you guys!
CHELSEY ESTHER SCOVILLE BALL, I am so excited for you and Morgan! My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw that you were pregnant. You are going to be the most amazing, most fun mom EVER!
Post a Comment