Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my little girl






Why hello little baby :) Wake up! Alright there you have it. I have the sleepiest baby around. I ate some fruit snacks in hopes she would be awake for this ultrasound... but even though she was moving around a bit & kicking, she would not open her eyes. She is head down and positioned like a sandwich - yes her legs are also up by her head. She was just curled up & hanging out on one side of my uterus. Doesn't she know she has a little more room to spread out? The woman doing the ultrasound pointed out her face & her chubby cheeks. And what a cute little face she has! She also has her hand curled up right next to her face. Now I know that her bum is what I keep feeling high up by my ribs. She's measuring 2 lb 14 oz and her little heart is pumping good.
29.5 wks

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh what cute girls--you as a pregnant lady and your tiny little baby!

Jenessa said...

Love your baby bump! She's gonna be so cute:)