

Studying with her daddy :)

Hanging out in her swing

Smiling in her sleep
I love my moby wrap - I use it pretty much every day. This last weekend Morgan & I walked to cheesecake factory & just put baby in the moby wrap. She stayed in there & slept the whole time at the restaurant too :) And Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake is my new favorite dessert. Yum!
She had her first pediatric appointment last week weighing 7 lb 8 oz & 21 in long. 25-50% for weight & 75% for height. woohoo! I'm thinking she'll be a swimmer.
I am feeling great and actually started working out last week - I've done portions of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, lots of walks, and did my first swim workout last Saturday :) Hope to start running this week!
As you can see, she doesn't LOVE tummy time just yet. Today she actually tolerated it longer than normal, but you can see how she thinks she should be eating something when she's on her tummy as she searches toward the end. Surprised at how much she was moving her legs though - that baby is ready to crawl lol.
7 comments:
Cutest granddaughter ever!!!
This post made my whole day! She is the cutest little thing. I heard moby wraps are the best. When I have a babeh, I'm definitely going to get a moby wrap. Yay, Chels. I'm glad you're adjusting to mommy-hood so well!
We loved our Moby Wrap, when it stops feeling supportive try a used (because they can be expensive) Ergo, they are awesome. I still carry my little guy at 16 momths
what a cutie pie!
yeah i love the moby wrap! i'll have to look into the ergo ;)
I'm super impressed you are able to work out already. My hips hurt for like 4 months! Also, my baby carrier was a life saver when I wanted to get things done around the house.
Oh!! She such a cute little thing! I love that itty bitty cry! You need to stop putting her in the moby when I'm around so I can hold her.:) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment