Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sweet baby girl

A lot of times, Carly cracks us up. This is something she's been doing for the last little while (videos above) - she loves to talk and make new noises. She also loves shoving anything she can in her mouth - she's getting pretty good at it. 
 This was a time when she was acting sleepy and just chilling, sucking on her binky, and I swear she's trying to read the tag on her dolly. So funny. Lots of times when she's sitting in her carseat, she will stare at the warning label on the side of it. Maybe she can read and I just don't know it yet :)

 This was an afternoon when I went for a run and came home to find this. So sweet.
 Yesterday was a really tough day for Carly, she was super fussy all day long and nothing seemed to make her happy. Her happy times yesterday were her bathtime and when she got to eat her oatmeal baby cereal (she loves that stuff - actually started crying when it was all gone). She calmed down a little bit in the evening though. She was sitting by me while I was eating dinner and was just staring at me, especially when I would take a drink from my cup. She started whining, so I put my cup up to her mouth (didn't actually give her any juice) and she loved it and got mad when I took it away. So we got out a cup for her and put her pear juice in it and gave her little sips. She LOVED it. I guess I wasn't giving it to her fast enough because she grabbed it with two hands so she could be in control.

Love these little elephant jammies (thanks aunt janene) and her soft little elephant (thanks lorrie). She is the sweetest little thing.

Carly was back to her sweet self today. Thank goodness. And today was actually amazing for our 1pm church time. She slept through most of it and she's never done that for the 1pm time! Morgan took her during the last hour and she did great! It was great to be able to really pay attention to the testimonies & lessons.

No comments: