Our favorite place to go on walks is 1 minute away from our house. This is part of Carly's bedtime routine. She gets her bath and then we go for a walk on the Riverwalk.
Since it is called the riverwalk, Carly decided she wanted to walk along the river too. Good job!
On my birthday. Sorry our camera is not fast enough. I was swinging her & she was giggling and smiling (but by the time I held her still & morgan snapped the picture....). I cut my hair this last weekend. It turned out a little shorter than expected. Morgan was gone & I was listening to music (probably not a good combo) anyway when I started cutting it - I wanted to go shorter than normal, but it's probably 1/2-1'' shorter than I thought it would look. At least in the front. After styling it - I am happy though. I also made myself a new skirt. Love the ruffles.
I had a good birthday week. Yes that is right. My birthday lasts a whole week :) On Friday, I redeemed a free milkshake from Arby's, and got a free massage in the massage chair at Brookstone at the Galeria mall. On Saturday Morgan brought home a pizza & crazy bread for lunch, then later we went to Ruby Tuesdays to redeem my free burger, did a little shopping and later watched a redbox movie (mission impossible ghost protocol). Sunday Morgan made breakfast & dinner for me and gave me some delicious treats. This week I need to get my free ihop meal & tcby ice cream :) I'm 25 and life is good!
2 comments:
You're awesome, I love your week long birthday of free things. That's my girl! I'm so glad you had a good birthday with your favorite peeps. You deserve it!
I watched Ghost Protocol on my birthday too! I love that it lasted a week and you must tell me how you got all this free stuff!
Post a Comment