I cannot believe I am posting about little miss Carly being 10 months! Didn't she just turn 9 months? Well, she is 10 months as of today and I can't say that too much has changed. She has always been a good baby and just likes to chill. The hardest thing is that she likes her bed so much that she won't really nap in her carseat anymore. This makes church a long 3 hours. I have been amazed at how much she loves music. She's always like music & especially those baby einstein movies. Her favorite is Baby Mozart. The last 2 weeks we've taken her to choir practice at church and she has a great time. She's all smiles. So here's the new stuff. She is bouncing & moving around a lot more. She will lean so far forward that she's on her knees and even will end up on her stomach when she sees something she wants. She loves to grab glasses off of people's faces. She is very good at turning the pages of her books. It's fun to watch her with her animal touch & feel books. She now tries to pull the fur off the dog and rabbit on the pages :) She does have new noises she makes, and I love every one.

She loves those veggie straws/chips. Daddy was blowing on her hair and she was smiling.
Reading her book, all by herself.
Her new toothbrush.
She loves sweet potato & chicken baby food.
This is a toy from my childhood. She actually loves it. It has a little rattle inside and she loves the little hair on top of its head.
Who doesn't love yogurt? This baby LOVES yogurt. Speaking of which, I need to go grocery shopping and get some more...
Walking on the beach in her backpack. Happy girl.
She was so peaceful in her sleep. I didn't expect the flash & sound to go off (because my phone was on silent), hence the movement. She loves her bed and loves to snuggle with her eeyore.
This is what she does when she find something she really wants. Unfortunately, sometimes she can't get past this position. She actually started crying here because her legs were stuck. She really wanted that movie though. Yes we still watch VHS movies lol.
Looking cool with her sunglasses.
1 comment:
long live VHS!
cute baby. :)
Post a Comment