My mom came to visit and it was great. I had a workout buddy, a person to spend 1:1 time with the kids and help keep me sane. Then we would watch shows, play cards and other games while the kids slept. It was awesome!
My mom did an easter egg hunt for Carly. She loved it. She just put 1 fruit snack in each egg. It was perfect.
Carly has a Dora movie called Pirate Adventure. She loves it. My mom found a little pirate set for her. Can you tell she loves it? Poor Benson. As Jacob would say "he's totes jelly" :)
Morgan and I had a stress free date night while she was here too. We went out for Sushi. It was good, but Morgan didn't think it was great. What are your favorite restaurants in Tacoma? I feel like we usually stick to the regular Applebee's, Olive Garden, etc. but I'm really wanting to find a great Sushi & Mexican restaurant. Suggestions?
And by Sushi & Mexican - I mean them to be 2 separate restaurants :)


4 comments:
That picture of you with your babies is PERFECT!!
Your mom is the best!
I have seen that Dora pirate movie (part of it, anyway). Ha!
Also, a sushi and mexcian restaurant sounds...impossible to find and slightly gross.
Your Mom had the best time ever! Very fun! Loved watching my daughter be a Mom and Morgan be a Dad. Carly and Benson are very precious :)
Fun! I'm "totes jelly" of both of you! :-) Glad it was a fun weekend. And I love all the pictures you post!
It looks like Benson isn't using his feet as much as he needs to if he is going to play on the second generation "My Team". Just saying, looks like he already wants to be like "old" daddy using his hands instead of "young" daddy using his feet. More soccer balls please.
- Evan
Post a Comment