Saturday, July 3, 2010

Andrea & Corbin meet FLoRIdA

Welcome to Miami (bienvenido a Miami).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA & CORBIN. We celebrated at Cheesecake Factory. Morgan told our waiter that it was both of their birthdays...but we're pretty sure he thought Morgan was joking around because they never sang Happy Birthday :( Don't worry Morgan & I sang for them and let them blow out one of our nice-smelling candles at home :D
John Lloyd State Park at Dania Beach. One day we went to the skip-jacks and the other day we went snorkling and found conch shells by the rock pier.
Andrea & I got smart the second time we came to this beach. Yeah we wore rash guards so we wouldn't get burned...again...

So yes Andrea & Corbin came and visited us in Fort Lauderdale. They went up to Orlando for a few days and spent the rest of the week with us. We had a blast!!

3 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

I've never seen Morgan with such long hair! you should ask morgan about the time evan and I doubled with morgan and some girl and they both wore that shirt Morgan is wearing in the picture

The Chamberlain Family said...

Such a fun trip. I want to come back!!! I havent gotten around to blogging...so much to catch up on here at home. I will get to it soon! Thanks for being such great hosts. Miss you!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

Amber - I asked morgan but he couldn't remember... so maybe you'll have to give me some more details to refresh his memory :D

Andrea- we miss you too!! can't wait til we get to come visit you guys again :D