Alright so for those of you who don't know - I have been making these cute little boy onesies with ties. They are darling, and it's been perfect because for quite a while all of my friends were just having boys. But now it's the season for girls, so I needed to come up with something clever. Here are some projects that I have already been making for gifts. And yes they are handmade :D
Diaper case & wipes case
Tie Onesie
Nursing cover
Alright so for those of you who don't know - I have been making these cute little boy onesies with ties. They are darling, and it's been perfect because for quite a while all of my friends were just having boys. But now it's the season for girls, so I needed to come up with something clever. Here are some projects that I have already been making for gifts. And yes they are handmade :D
And finally...my newest creation..... girl onesie with skirt :D

7 comments:
CUTE!!!!! These are all sooooo adorable! My absolute favorite is the onesie with the skirt. Seriously the cutest! Creative girl!
Oh and can I just say...I love how you are pretending to be nursing a baby. So funny!
jess - ha ha i know. one time we were going through pics on my computer with sean odenwalder & when he saw those pics it was awkward :D but really i took them like that b/c i was thinking of selling them online.
These are so adorable and cleverly made. But I will be honest I am looking forward to the day I have a grandson or granddaughter wearing them ;D You could sell them online I think or at consignment stores, couldn't you?
yeah i've actually tried selling a couple of things online, but believe it or not, a lot of people already sell these types of things online. maybe i will try again after i'm done with school but for now i just use them for gifts :D
And my little girl is going to look soooooooo cute in that onsie! I am sooo excited!!!
Very cute Chelsey.
Post a Comment