Sunday, August 22, 2010

CURTAINS!!!!


Alright so our new place is great. We love it!! Since I've been married, I've been thinking it would be fun to do curtains, but didn't want to have to deal with buying the rods and putting them up in a place that wouldn't be permanent. When we moved to our new place, there were curtain rods already up. And since I've had a few weeks off, I made curtains!!! We found the fabric at Walmart on sale, and thank goodness because these curtains took 10 yards worth of fabric to make.

5 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

Yeah so fun! I can't wait to have a place where I can have curtains!

Anonymous said...

They look fabulous! Great job!

Deanna said...

I love them.

The Chamberlain Family said...

They are so cute. You are amazing Chelsey!

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

I want my own personal Chelsey, that will make cute curtains, fancy pillows, and baby clothes/burp clothes/etc for me. They look awesome and I love the color.