Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SNOW

I am realizing how much I miss the seasons, especially the colder ones. Truth be told, I am watching Marley & Me and there is a scene where they've just moved to a new area for a new job, and the kids run in to wake up the parents in the morning because it's snowing. They all run to the window to look at the snow coming down outside. OH HOW I MISS THAT!!! In South Florida, you don't expect much out of the weather. During hurricane season, you expect there to be random spurts of downpour mixed with lightening and thunder. Sometimes in the winter there are a couple weeks of cold (and by cold, it really is nothing compared to Idaho :D). But, there really isn't much to be excited about, and there definitely isn't anything worth running to the window in the morning to look at. I am so looking forward to Christmas in Washington & Idaho this year!

1 comment:

The Chamberlain Family said...

I am looking forward to seeing you!