Saturday, December 4, 2010

MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ALL TIME

Now that it is Christmas time, I have finally started watching this again & continue to look for any excuse to post it or watch it. It REALLY is that good! If you are in a bad mood, or just looking to feel of the true meaning of Christmas, then this video is for you. It makes me laugh, cry, and it makes my day every time I watch it :D ENJOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chels, I didn't even realize you had done a blog post with this video, and I did one on my blog too! Thanks for sending it to Nick cuz that reminded me to watch it and inspired my post. It cheered me up a lot!

Deanna said...

I would just like to comment that I like the Chelsey & Morgan stick figures.

The Chamberlain Family said...

I agree, I love love this video. Thanks for sharing!