

I've been cutting my own hair for the past 5 years now. My Junior year in High School was when I first chopped my hair short. I went to a woman in my stake to cut my hair & loved it! (Actually the first hair cut was kind of a disaster because she didn't completely understand exactly what I wanted at first, but ended up turning out good :D) Then after graduating & starting school at BYU, I never knew where to get my hair cut. I was pretty reluctant to have anyone else cut my hair. I gave in one time at BYU & went to get it cut. I didn't think it was that great and I decided then - why pay someone for a haircut I won't be happy with? I figure, if I cut my hair & it doesn't turn out exactly the way I want, then I can only get mad at myself. Otherwise, I would be wasting money and still not content with my hairstyle (and when you're doing a short cut anyway, there's only so much you can try to do to fix it).
Morgan and I consider ourselves to be pretty self reliant. If Morgan decides he wants short hair, he does it himself with clippers, otherwise I cut his hair. So when you notice his hair getting longer. NO, he is not trying to go for the Justin Bieber look. Ha ha he usually has been pestering me to cut his hair for weeks at that point, but I just haven't gotten around to it just yet.
7 comments:
You do an amazing job cutting your hair:D Thanks for the motivation you gave me to cut Maya's hair. I did it and I LOVE IT!
Wow that's amazing. I had no idea you cut your own hair. Hidden talents. There is no way I would have guts to do that, but there's no way I could make it look that good either!
I don't know how you do it! I love your hair and could never do that!
Yes, with so many talents, Chelsey had a hard time deciding what she wanted to be when she grew up!
you are so sassy! i wish i knew how to cut my hair how i want it, cause no hair person has ever been able to do it exactly like i vision it in my head. maybe i'll just take the scissors and do it.
I remember the time you told me you cut your own hair. I don't think I gave you a proper reaction. I think I just was like, that's cool, not really soaking in that you cut your OWN hair. When I should have acted way more impressed! That takes extreme talents, you are gifted soul, Chels!
Honestly that is one of the first things I noticed about your when I first met you in that villa apartment. I can't believe you cut it yourself. You do a great job. and best of all it's free. You and morgan are a fitting couple cuz he is a do-it-yourselfer too. At least I thought he was, cutting his own hair and all, but now it appears that he lies around all day probably with just one sock on his foot waiting for someone to cut his hair. I have since begun to follow your example as of last june and have been cutting my own hair. Its' great cuz I actually cut it how I want it. Thanks for being such good examples and morgan...put your other sock on already!
Evan
Post a Comment