Saturday, January 22, 2011
Rhodes :)
I love Rhodes. That's all there is to it. There's so many things you can do with it and that's why I'm writing this post. Since Morgan & I are both in school, we really only make things for dinner that take less than 30 minutes. I like buying the Rhodes loaves of frozen bread dough. Depending on how soon I need it, I either thaw out the dough on the counter, or in the fridge. For each thing we make, we only use half of the dough and then the other half just goes back in the fridge. This week I made breadsticks to go along with a soup & salad dinner. Tonight we had navajo tacos. YUMMM! My friend, Elise, introduced this meal to me and I am definitely in love. I'd have to say it's in my top 3. Other things we've used this dough for is: pizza, calzone, cinammon rolls (ok that's not a dinner, at least maybe not to some people :D). Ok so maybe I don't have a million things I make, but there are a lot of other potential quick & easy options for dinner time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmmm... Carbs....
What?! Cinnamon rolls aren't considered a main course for dinner? Whoops--I'm in trouble!
Ps. I love your Ball Familly stick figures, when is there going to be a baby Ball stick figure?
I have an idea for dinner Chelsea. Grab the cheapest fillet of talapia from Winn-Dixie or Publix and slap it on the frying pan and serve it with some bland rice. I happen to know that it will please your audience. One more idea would be to serve Marshmallow Matey's impersonation of Lucky Charms cereal.
And Rhodes Cinnamon rolls rock. They are better than cinnabon. sounds like your dinners are similar to ours...simple and feed the machine.
Evan, what the heck, is there a hidden camera in our house? we totally eat tilapia & rice at least once a week. and yes we buy the big bags of cereal - marshmallow matey's, collassal crunch, etc.
Marci, yes cinammon rolls are a main course :D
Post a Comment