Alright so this post is my ode to Jacob. Jacob's in South Korea on his mission. This video was shot in December of 2007?? Ok I'm guessing there, at Christmas time when I was visiting from BYU. Jacob and I planned to stay up late and make a movie. We waited for people to go to bed and then met up downstairs to film. We started off wanting to make a spy/action type of movie. This worked in our favor because after the beginning where we filmed our other brother, Sam (as the dragon), our Dad must've heard us so this movie is pretty much a documentary of us running around and hiding. I laugh really hard everytime I watch it. I enjoy it so much because I was there (of course) and brings back the memories of everything going on you don't see on film. So I apologize in advance for those who do not get the humor... well you don't have to watch it.
So to follow along with the video....
Day 6 = we were hiding from our Dad in the garage. We got inside the big family van so he wouldn't find us.
Day 7 = after our Dad left the garage, he locked the door into the garage... so we were stuck in the garage & seriously locked out of our own house. So luckily there were coats in the garage we could use. After going down the driveway a couple of times, our Dad came out to find us & told us to come inside. Ok... maybe we aren't the best spies.
We went to go film the dragon again (aka sam) and he got really mad at us for waking him up. So we told him he could be in the movie with us... so that is why he is magically in the movie toward the end & we made friends with him :D ha ha
Last scene - climbing out the window - I totally miss that about our house in Vancouver - the chimney makes these big stairs and is the fire escape. Super fun to climb in & out!!
THE END!
5 comments:
I love that you all of a sudden get an accent half way through! (also you were married in 2008 so this video was probably before that;)
You and Jacob went from being accentless to having a southern accent. Hilarious! I miss being apart of your film making, AND I miss your house too! This film was pretty intense, especially when you were riding down your driveway, didn't think you were gonna make it.
amber you are right! so i totally knew when i was thinking of but wrote the wrong year - just edited it. and yes we developed accents :D ha ha that's actually one of my favorite things! marci - i wish i could post our videos, but i don't know how to get them on my computer... b/c i would definitely post our nerd movie for sure!
Oh man, I was just telling Will about all our videos. Hunchback-Ninja-NERD videos. I think the nerd video was our greatest success. I need to watch them now! Great, great times. If only there was a way to post them, we would totally get over a million views on youtube, ha ha. :D
well once i find a way to upload them they'll be up. might be a couple years though b/c they're in idaho...
Post a Comment