Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shark Valley

The other week, Morgan and I went to Shark Valley! This was my first time going. The park has a 15 mile loop (7 miles to the tower, then 8 miles to continue to the start). We went to the tower, then came back the same way = 14 mile bike ride. It was great. We got to see alligators of all sizes from little baby gators 1 foot long to giant gators... longer than me. I didn't get to ride an alligator like I had hoped. Ok just kidding, but most of them were so lazy looking I was tempted because they looked like statues. After our bike ride, we went across the street to the Miccosukee restaurant and got the sampler that had frog lets and breaded gator. yum! I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think it was amazing, it didn't make it to my top meal list, but it was good.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Your Grandma loves frog legs!