Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cravings

My cute young women always ask me what I'm craving. Well, I don't feel like I have cravings like what I remember from Rebecca Donaldson in Full House. Sorry I tried to find a youtube clip of this, but no such luck. I don't think of something I'm dying to eat & yell for Morgan to get it for me. My cravings are out of necessity of what I think my stomach will handle at that moment. But, I finally have things I look forward to eating:
  • String cheese. Where have you been all my life? Truth be told, I don't think I've had this since I lived at home and was in school. But, when I saw it at the store last time we went, I thought, "I'm pretty sure I could eat that." And I've been eating 2-3 every day!
  • MultiVites. Alright, so these are my new gummy vitamins. They are delicious and I LOVE them. I definitely don't need a reminder to take these.
  • French bread/rolls. I'm really good at eating this. But, even in my sickest moments of the day, I can eat least eat a little of this.
  • Popsicles. I started buying these to keep myself from getting dehydrated. I still eat them to stay hydrated, but I really like them (I've never been much of a popsicle girl).
There you have it - my favorites for the week. I've been doing better with eating more and even eating meals. Still kind of tough, but each week gets better.

3 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

I just want to remind you Chelsea that Morgan is fast...speedy Gonzales fast. So don't shy away of having him get you something. He'd probably have it for you before you finished asking for it. Wow, that's fast.

Jess said...

You just gave me cravings and I'm not even preggo! Cheese sticks...you'll have them in your house from the time that baby can eat on. They are a staple in our home.

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

ha ha true. actually morgan has been getting me lots of things & has been really helpful. ha ha jess i love that you are now craving string cheese :D haven't been able to eat them every day but i try to eat them when i feel like it since it's one of the few dairy products i can tolerate...sometimes :)