Monday, May 23, 2011

Run & Coupons

Today I feel like I conquered the world. Today was my first run in a LONG time. I haven't worked out in months. This pregnancy has been rough because there are only certain foods I can tolerate and the constant fatigue & just plain feeling crummy all the time. I am still in that phase, but today I felt like I had enough energy to actually jog/run. I did it! One mile baby! And now I'm drinking lots of water & eating strawberries to celebrate :)

Funny story: I'm trying to get into couponing. I've been watching some episodes of extreme couponing & following the Krazycouponlady blog. All the people on extreme couponing have binders filled with coupons & save hundreds of dollars on their purchases. I've been clipping coupons online & have found some good grocery deals, but still am no where close to getting $400 worth of groceries for free. Yesterday, Morgan asked me if we had a coupon binder. It made me laugh really hard. I am no where close to having enough coupons to fill a binder, so I'm sticking with my wallet for now.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I've been watching extreme couponing too! I always get excited about couponing and then when I hardly save anything after a lot of effort I get so discouraged! It seems like there aren't any grocery stores out here that double coupons and stuff...ya know? Good job on the run! That is a great accomplishment for how icky you've been feeling!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

thanks! yeah i know what you mean. i think i need to start getting the sunday paper... looks like the main one that comes to ft lauderdale is the sun-sentinel. i'm wondering if it has all the good coupon inserts though...