Thursday, June 16, 2011
oh how i love little baby kicks
So there have been a few different times over the past few weeks where I swear I felt the baby move. Of course I am always second guessing myself. Did I really just feel that? Was that really the baby? Well when I signed up to take the NCLEX sooner all I was doing - besides eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom - was studying. On Tuesday, I had a NCLEX review book resting on my stomach as I went through question after question, when all of the sudden I felt a little kick. No way. That couldn't have been the baby. I didn't move the book and not too long after, it happened again. After a 3rd time, I moved the book and started gently pressing on my stomach & felt the baby move a couple different times. A couple hours later when Morgan got home, I tried to have him feel for the baby, but we didn't feel any movement. That night, as I was laying in my bed studying, the baby was moving again! I yelled for Morgan to come in the room & he was able to feel the baby kick a couple of different times. It was so fun! Morgan's reaction was so funny! It's beginning to feel more and more real :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is the best thing ever! I'm so excited for you!
I loved that part too! So exciting! I wish I could have seen Morgans reaction. I am sure he loved it!
YAY! that is so exciting!!
that is so cute!!! there is nothing better than having your hubby feel it for the first time, i think it becomes more real for them and they can feel more connected to the baby.
Grandma wishes she could feel it too! But I'm glad Morgan could actually feel it already. That is so fun!
it was so fun! morgan was like "did you feel that?" and then "what is the baby doing in there?!!"
Post a Comment