Friday, June 3, 2011

Belated Birthday




So this year, I was sick on my birthday. Not a big surprise when I had been sick for months. Today, we decided to celebrate some of my birthday by going to Cheesecake Factory. My parents sent me a giftcard for my birthday. Yumm! We love getting their factory burrito grande. We shared it & it was perfect. We got a black tuxedo cheesecake to go and headed over the Sawgrass Cinemas since we had a gift card. We saw the new Xmen movie & ate the cheesecake during the movie (don't worry - we were extra sneaky). Then we did some shopping with a giftcard I got from my mother in law. (The pics are us posing with Green Lantern = totally unrelated to our day besides the fact that it was the perfect backdrop for a pic at the movie theatre :D)
What a perfect date and it didn't cost us a dime!

4 comments:

The Chamberlain Family said...

you guys are so cute. I am glad you had such a fun time! I loved going to the Cheesecake factory with you and Morgan. Did the waiter believe it was your birthday? I think that is my favorite restaurant! So yummy!

Evan and Amber said...

Morgan, I can't tell from here but it looks like your forearms are bigger than Ryan Reynolds!!!!!
Now that is what I call the perfect date. Now if only there was a shot with one of you two planking...then I would be REALLY impressed!

Evan

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Happy 'LATE' Birthday Chels! Glad you like food again :D.

Deanna said...

Chelsey your hair is soooooooo long!