

Wow, today has been an amazing day! Morgan didn't have any patients scheduled, but did have an ortho appointment & some lab work to do, so I went to school with him so I could do a swim work out while he did those things. I've been wanting to go swimming for a while, especially knowing this is something my body can tolerate lol. I had a great swim work out & ended with 15 min of treading water. Just in case you were wondering, as a 9 month preggo - yes I can still do flipturns! Wooohoo! Wow, I realized that my abs haven't been used very much... in a long time. At least I'm pretty sure it was my abs :) Then I just read my breastfeeding book while waiting for Morgan to finish up. While waiting, a guy asked me if I could donate blood. Which really surprised me this time because I definitely look pregnant... ha ha
On the way home from school, Morgan was telling me about the lab work he did - he made some bleaching trays & a retainer. After some more talking about whatever, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Morgan looked a little different... I saw more white in his mouth than usual. I started staring & the next time he opened his mouth I noticed that he didn't have braces on!!! I have been smiling ever since & keep staring at him because I can't believe it! He could only laugh. He was hoping to make it all the way home before I noticed. And then he told me, well I told you I made a retainer & whitening trays - for himself. How funny!
Today was the best day in a long time. And I still can't stop staring & smiling about Morgan's beautiful teeth :)
1 comment:
aw so handsome!!
Post a Comment