She is so beautiful. We miss her! I think she looks like she is a serious thinker in many of her pictures. These are great pictures that she will enjoy someday.
Forget about the baby, did anyone else notice that forearm next to Carly? I mean whose forearm was that. Impressive indeed.
Now for the baby. Yes a thinker indeed barb just like mo-mo. The second picture has her looking up and out at what I don't know, but it does tell us that her extra-ocular muscles are functioning well and thus her cranial nerves III, IV, and VI must be intact...and yes that she must be a thinker as well. Good job you two, your genes did good. Way to pass on your better alleles. - Evan
4 comments:
She is so beautiful. We miss her! I think she looks like she is a serious thinker in many of her pictures. These are great pictures that she will enjoy someday.
Forget about the baby, did anyone else notice that forearm next to Carly? I mean whose forearm was that. Impressive indeed.
Now for the baby. Yes a thinker indeed barb just like mo-mo. The second picture has her looking up and out at what I don't know, but it does tell us that her extra-ocular muscles are functioning well and thus her cranial nerves III, IV, and VI must be intact...and yes that she must be a thinker as well. Good job you two, your genes did good. Way to pass on your better alleles. - Evan
Wow she is SOOO beautiful Chelsey! I love the matching ruffled tu-tu and bow -they really bring out her eyes :)
I love these! I didn't see the ones in the tree before--what a cute idea!
Post a Comment