Not trying to throw you off with that sad face of Miss Carly May. She was actually an angel during her blessing and just slept. Carly May is now 2 months old. She is 9lb 13oz in the 25% and 24 1/4 in long in the 95%!!! Wahoo! We have a tall baby :) She is smiling lots and cooing. This 1pm church time was pretty rough for us today. Carly fell asleep, woke up, fussed, needed to be bounced, needed to vocalize her needs, fell asleep, woke up... all over again. We felt like we were on the airplane all over again - where we were aware of every little noise she made & felt like we needed to keep her quiet. However, this is an airplane we could get off of. It was nice to be able to walk out & in the hallways as needed. Much easier to change diapers & feed her :) It got chilly here again - so yes I put her zebra boots on her when we went on a walk tonight - two different times something hit my leg & I looked down to find that she'd kicked her boot off. Naughty! She knows how much I love those boots & she was trying to get rid of them lol.
Carly's favorite things as of late...
- Her swing. She has a mobile with bears that hang above her swing. She's noticed this over the past 2 weeks and now stares at the bears every time she's swinging (that's what keeps her attention). And if the bears move it's hard to see them - she will cry.
- Baby Einstein. I put on baby mozart and she loved it - cooing & smiling. So cute. The other night during her fussy time I put in a baby bach movie we have & she loved it. No more crying until daddy changed it to football....
- TV. Even though she especially loves baby einstein - she really loves watching TV. Really she likes lights. Sometimes she cries when I take her off of her changing table because she was looking at the light above.
- Bathtime. She still LOVES bathtime. We put the space heater in the bathroom when it seems to be a little chilly to make sure she doesn't get cold. It doesn't make a difference with her crying. She just loves being in the water. I've started putting her little pink ducky in the water - she will kick her legs more when it's in - so funny!
1 comment:
Such a cutie.
Post a Comment