Wow! Time really flies! We are officially settled in Tacoma! But this post is not about that, back to Carly.
Carly is great with her pincer grasp, she successfully picks food up and puts it her in mouth. Of course, it doesn't always end up in her mouth, but most of the time. She actually has just recently figured out how to use her index finger to push food back in her mouth too.
She is great at sitting up. She likes to dance/bounce around when she's sitting (when she's in a really good mood). She will lean really far forward and support herself with her hands, but crawling still seems very, very far away. This past week there were some times, during "tummy time" when she almost was trying to scoot (maybe made it a few inches total). However, even scooting isn't something she's interested in.
Her funniest times of the day are at night when it's really close to bedtime, or past bedtime and she's still up. She will giggle, babble, and growl the most. Click here for link to Facebook with the growling video.
She LOVES apple juice! Perhaps I have already put this in a blog post, but for the longest time she didn't like apple juice so I am thrilled I can finally get her to drink something. In fact, she loves it so much that I now dilute it :) She likes eating almost anything she sees me eating. She likes those little squeezy baby food pouches and will now down one of those in less than 5 min (and without making a mess).
If you don't like TMI's then skip to the next paragraph. She has started pooping almost every day. It's a MIRACLE! seriously you may laugh, but it sure beats pooping once every 1-2 weeks and feeling really awful for that poor baby. I am thrilled that she is liking lots of different foods now too because it makes it a lot easier to sneak fiber into things I feed her.
She loves her jungle animals shower curtain from her Aunt Andrea. Everytime I clean her up (at least after every meal), I take her into her bathroom to wash her up and she smiles & babbles at her shower curtain.
She loves to be swung around in the air and will kick her legs in excitement. She loves when people blow on her tummy, legs, anywhere - she smiles & giggles.
Carly has 2 teeth. She likes to She likes to touch and sometimes pull people's hair.... my hair... and sit on shoulders.
Our walk today along the Ruston Walk way along the ocean.
Waking up from a nap
Those legs are moving so fast, you can hardly see them :)
She loves playing in front of her mirror.
Some more of her wall decorations. Note the jungle animals on the ceiling - she loves looking at them as she falls asleep.
Her wall decor that came with us from her Florida room
Her boots. She used to wear them, but apparently chewing on them is so much more fun. Not to mention, I did put them on her the other day and she was bent in half chewing on them while they were on her feet...
Her shower curtain that she adores.














1 comment:
Cutest baby girl ever!!!
Post a Comment