Thursday, October 11, 2012

Morgan

 We found a sweet beach near Cabella's. Tons of silver dollars everywhere.



 A live sand dollar. I don't think I've ever seen a live sand dollar before. It's basically black and has these little hairs that move. Kind of creepy.

 Pumpkins. Carly wasn't a fan. We couldn't get her to crack a smile, but we she did start crying.


 Point defiance. Don't step on those slugs.


 Puget sound. We've seen seals out there.


 Carly's first slide ride with Daddy.

Just out of the Ape Caves. Carly was so tired toward the end, of course she waited until right before we got out to finally fall asleep. 
 Blurry. She was giggling as Daddy was lifting her up high.
 Owen Beach at Point Defiance.
 Grandma & Grandpa Jorgenson came to visit.
 Brushing teeth with Daddy.
This post is all about Morgan. I don't want to misrepresent my blog, especially since it is called Chelsey N Morgan. Evan, this one's for you :)

So life in the working world is very different from being a student. Morgan spends a lot of time at work and has been learning a ton. It's weird to think of him as a business owner. He loves it and always has lots of stories to share. This week he came home with some gifts from some very grateful patients. As I think about it now, it's kind of funny that they would bring their dentist candy & cookies. Hey, I'm not complaining, keep it coming. Just kind of funny, right?

On Morgan's days off, he likes to go hiking, shooting, mountain biking, hunting, etc. His favorite store is Cabella's, he could spend hours and hours in that store. Of course he likes to relax, check up on politics, cars for sale, etc. We like to go on family runs and an occasional walk. My most favorite thing is just when he plays with Carly. He can get her to laugh & giggle so loud :)

2 comments:

Evan said...

He lives! Excellent post Chelsea. Glad to see you guys are having fun.

The Chamberlain Family said...

I love all the pictures and it is fun to see Morgan with Carly! What a great Dad he is! I am missing you guys! Hope we will get to see you again soon:)