We had a lot of fun at the Pumpkin patch out in Puyallup. We went with our friends and watched their little girl intentionally walk in every muddy spot & puddle. We took our own hot chocolate and enjoyed it along with the farm's caramel popcorn. It was fun to see their little farm animals, but my favorite part was the duck racing. When we first arrived, a woman was telling us the features of the place, and she mentioned duck racing. At first I thought how sweet that was that they raced ducks. What I saw was completely different than what I had in mind. They had gutter pipes set up to race rubber ducks. Ok, so maybe what I imagined in my head was a little far fetched? The duck racing turned out to be my favorite feature of the farm though.





Halloween was interesting. I didn't realize that by doing my make-up to look like a cat, Carly would be scared of me. She didn't seem to recognize me and didn't really like me. Sad day. Morgan was a zoo keeper, and Carly was his little zebra pet :) The last picture was us going trick-or-treating with some friends. Yes, she even got some candy. No, she didn't get to eat it. Yes, her momma ate it for her.
2 comments:
Your costumes are cute! I love your hair. Our little girls need to meet!
I love how she is looking up at Morgan wearing his safari hat. She was probaly a little confused. Cute costumes!
Post a Comment