We went to a family reunion on my Mom's side of the family following the 4th of July weekend. Morgan was able to get a couple extra days off that week (since luckily they are closed on the 4th) and we were able to see a lot of family in Spokane that week.
This was the day I discovered Carly would smile if I said "Show me your teeth." Loving this cute face.
We had dinner with everyone that could make it at a buffet place. Carly loved the cookies of course.
Now for the real family reunion at my Aunt's house....
Grandpa took Carly horseback riding.
We have due dates within a month of each other (and live about an hour away). Our babies meet for the first time :)
Carly loves her Grandpa.
Me and my brother Jacob.
Me & Carly & my Dad.
My Grandma. She is amazing.
Ashleigh, Barbie, me & Carly.
Caleb, me & Carly, Amy & Kimball.
Carly loves kitties.
Me and my sister-in-law, Amy.
Me and my mom.
Me and my brother Sam.
Uncle Josh just wants to hold his niece.... but Carly has an agenda of her own.
Uncle Jacob & Carly.
Carly's cousin, Taven.
Carly absolutely adores her only girl cousin Minnie.
And likes to climb up her lol.

































3 comments:
Great pictures and great memories! Its been a busy summer for you guys!!! :)
I don't think I've seen Chelsea's hair that long before.
Morgan, what happened to your forearms? Answer: same as to my anatomic trademark!
Summer is going to be winding down and you know what that means? BYU football. Ok, Amber and Autumn are gone at a reunions in Utah and I'm here working. I will stop
Beware Evan - Morgan is right this second taking a picture of his forearm to text you
Post a Comment