In Carly's swim class we sing a song called "B is for Bubbles" I find myself relating this song to Benson quite often. The other day Carly said uh-oh and was pointing at Bens. When I finally looked at him she said "bubbles." Too funny.
I know you were wondering if Carly ever throws fits? Why yes she does! And surprisingly she's really good at it!
He LOVES eating his hands and often will take his hands over his binky. Many times he is trying to shove both hands in his mouth at the same time. Silly boy.
I have a friend that blogs about her weekly new years resolutions. I'm not going to touch on everything, but here's my progress & what I have coming up.
- I am up to running 30 min continuously on the treadmill (slowly but surely getting back to my pre-pregnancy workouts). I am planning to do a 5K in March. I'm slowly getting there :)
- January house project: Window treatments and wooden crates. Curtains are complete for the Living Room. Blinds are complete for the kitchen, dining room & Carly's room and the rest have been ordered. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about our back door that has a window. (Sometimes it kind of creeps me out. You know - like late at night when you can't see outside, but you know if someone was out there they could definitely see inside? Awkward.) I saw this wooden crate idea on Pinterest and showed my husband what I wanted to do. He said "I have one of those at my Mom's house." So we grabbed these and now I can use these as decorative storage. I've totally scrubbed/cleaned them and now I'm just trying to decide where to put them…. So many options….
- Coming up February: I might be way ahead of myself, but I'm hoping to paint the address #s & outside light fixtures on my house, and paint our oak bookshelves with dark brown chalk paint. I'm also hoping Morgan will make us some DIY console tables. I would love to have one by my front door and one by my backdoor :) I think I want a darker brown so I'll probably end up staining it.





1 comment:
these kids are so cute! I love your craftiness too! I was just thinking about you because I got my Valentine blocks out that we made and it brought back good memories of our crafting days. :) We miss you guys.
Post a Comment