I can't believe how fast this boy is growing! Last week I weighed him when we were in for the second half of his immunizations (I spread out his immunizations - doing 1/2 during his well child visit, then do the other 1/2 the following month). Benson is wearing 6-9 month clothing and size 2 diapers. He loves to smile and always seems to have bubbles and drool on his lips and chin… and shirt… Carly didn't drool so this is new for us. He hates tummy time and truth be told this baby is already crawling - when he's screaming on his tummy.... Loves to be on his back with toys hanging over - he touches his toys - already working on that hand-eye coordination :) He also likes to have his tummy blown on, likes to sit on Carly's head and kick her in the tummy, and loves to be sung to and smiled at. He smiles at himself in the mirror. His favorite way to be held is facing outward and sitting on my hip. This makes for tired arms on really fussy days. I must admit I love those gummy smiles, so I'm ok with this baby stage for just a bit longer.







We went to a friend's birthday party. Carly was dancing around (no, there wasn't any music….). She also kept putting on princess shoes to walk around the house.
Carly is always trying to sit on or climb on Benson. Kind of weird, but also pretty hilarious. She loves to be wherever he is - on the floor, in the bouncer chair, under the play mat, etc.
Did I mention how Carly's new favorite saying is "oh man!" Today we were playing with friends at our house and all the sudden Benson was crying from his cradle and she said "oh man!" Love this girl. The other day I bathed Benson & Carly at the same time. Carly was being such a great little helper - washing Benson's head with the washcloth. It was very cute & lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment