Tuesday, April 8, 2014

6 months!

Yesterday Benson turned 6 months. Holy cow I can't believe how time has just been flying by!

All about Benson:
HC 17 1/4 (75%)
Weight 17lb 8 1/2 oz (50%)
Height 27'' (90%)
He loves his tummy and will use his knees to get where he needs to go. He loves to bite. If he happens to get your finger to hand in his mouth, expect a hard bite. This has even caught Morgan by surprise. It really hurts! He loves kisses and raspberries and he loves these 2 little duck books we read him before naptime/bedtime. He sure is a sweetie. Hoping he stays a Momma's boy!






Carly is dancing with George and Baby George. She now has a group of stuffed animals she carries around the house (in addition to her blankey). A bear, a baby bear, those two monkeys, a plush dora attached to a blanket, and a little pink cow. She has to have them to sleep too. When I put her to bed they are just in a pile next to the wall. The other night I went in to check on her - she had 2-3 of them in her arms as she was falling asleep. 

She now enjoys our constant trips to Lowes. She likes hanging out in the hardware section and putting the washers ("rings") on her fingers. She just sits down on the floor and plays with hardware :)

1 comment:

Evan and Amber said...

Happy 6 month birthday Benson!!! And congratulations on being in the 90th percentile in height. I don't think I know what that feels like. Sounds like Carly has been to Lowes more times than I have. Hmmmm, that can't be good. Does she want to help me build an 18 inch subwoofer enclosure? P.S. I like the blue eyes.
- Evan