
I always make the best dinners on Fast Sundays. It's so easy to devote time to your dinner when it's the most anticipated meal of the day. Alright, I realize maybe my perception of the day is a little skewed. I'm working on it. Today I made my first bread bowl. It turned out good! I found the recipe on Allrecipes.com. I wish it had pictures, but after reading it a couple of times, I realized how to make them. (So I included pics in this post, so you can see how I did it = super easy!) Of course, you can take the time to make it prettier than this. I didn't wanna take the time to roll out the dough, so I just sprayed the bowl with pam & worked out the dough on top of the bowl. It cooked at 375 for 10 min.


FINISHED PRODUCT!
3 comments:
Oh that looks so yummy!
yes it does look yummy. Way to try new things. I think we'll have to try a bread bowl sometime before we die. one question...was it rhodes?
ha ha YES IT WAS RHODES!!!! that makes for an even easier dinner :D
Post a Comment