Sunday, February 27, 2011

When nursing school is over...

What do I think about when I'm day dreaming during class, or when I'm not in class. I think about all the things I'm gonna do when nursing school is over...

1. SLEEP. I think that's the most important one I can think of and I can't wait to do it. Alright, let's be honest for a moment. I get sleep. It's actually high on my priority list even when it comes to school work and studying. I really can't wait to go to bed when I want and wake up when I want, with no alarm clocks involved.

2. Beach. I can't wait to finally go to the beach regularly. I am so sick of being white. Besides, I need my vitamin D. It's not that I want to go to the beach; I NEED to go to the beach because vitamins are so important :)

3. Cruise. I've been dying to go on another cruise. Coincidentally, Morgan and my school breaks don't ever match up (besides Christmas and Spring break). Once I'm finished with school, the possibilities are endless.

4. Sew. I started off strong at the beginning of the semester and I was sewing A LOT. Then the exams begun... I can't wait to have time to sew and craft.

5. Work out. Right now, the most I have time to do is like 20-30 min of exercise tv. Someday, I'll have time to do the longer videos on exercise tv. Imagine it now. 40 min. 50 min. 60 min. Whoa.

6. Cook breakfast. When I was at BYU and worked EARLY in the morning (4:45am; yes I really meant EARLY), I used to come home after work and cook breakfast before I went off to my classes. I loved it. I never had done that before, I was always a cereal girl. But, when I had time to eat, later in the morning and after working up my hunger, I LOVED a good cooked breakfast. It's been like 2.5 yrs. Can't wait to do that again.

7. Watch tv. Ha ha. This one makes me laugh thinking about it because there are shows I love to watch. Of course I find time some now, but it's limited. I'm such a sucker for shows and get addicted to a series really easily. My mom will tell me about new shows she likes or watches and I have to tell her to stop telling me about them. The last thing I need right now is another show to watch. But I do LOVE them. When I'm done with school I'll get to watch tv! I mean, come on, imaging watching a show when it actually plays on tv, instead of the re-run later online (not all are on demand). You mean I could actually watch the show in HD?

8. Read. I use to read books all of the time. And now, I read NCLEX books exclusively. I keep hearing of all these good book series I need to read. So come May, I expect to be hearing about all the good books again, since I'll be able to read them then.


2 comments:

Jenessa said...

You forgot #9...have a baby;) j/k congrats on being close to done!

Deanna said...

Yes, I think you will enjoy a break.