Monday, February 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!



Morgan is 29! Wow. I will never be that old :) This year his birthday was on a Sunday. He got breakfast in bed (my family tradition), cooked breakfast and his favorite cereal. Then he opened his birthday presents. We went to church, then came home and ate a delicious crock pot meal. Yummmm and then dessert later. I made my interpretation of strawberry shortcake, per Morgan's request.

Morgan's wrapping up his 3rd year of dental school. He did his first endo (root canal) a couple of weeks ago. He has also cast post and cores (goes inside the canal of the tooth) and made RPDs (removable partial denture). He's been doing really well. The other week I got to watch him do a restoration on a little girl. It was really fun to see him in action.

1 comment:

Evan and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Morgan. I know I called you, but i saw that your birthday post had no comments and so I wanted to post something. I'm sure you are watching the BYU-CSU game right now, so have fun with that. before you know it you will be 30. Not too worry, you will still be faster than most.
-Evan