Friday, January 6, 2012

brrrr!




SO we left Washington & Utah to come back to the warm weather in beautiful Florida. Except that only lasted one night.... The days have been in the 50's and the nights in the 40's. Brrr! Carly and I have been very cold. And to top it off - we turned on the wall units for some heat and not too long after - they stopped working. No heat. Morgan bought 2 small space heaters for us after a long day of freezing for us. Not to mention I didn't think of walking outside (I think in the middle of the day it was warmer outside than it was inside). Yesterday I dressed Carly in some warm clothes & as I was dressing her I couldn't help but laugh and snap a bunch of pictures of her. Love this outfit!!!

3 comments:

Packard Adventures said...

Wow! Seriously she is soo beautiful. I can't stop looking at her! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again!

Bethany said...

So cute!!! I got to see her smiling!

Chris & Christina Taylor said...

This is super cute, Chelsey! Mariel keeps looking at Carly and saying "be-be"... :)