Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December part 1

Before we left for christmas break....

We had friends over to watch the boat show on December 10th. We live on a waterway, so it was perfect - we just had to walk into the backyard & we were there :)
The coolest part of the show was this pic above - similar to a jetpack except there was water shooting out of his suit to keep him in the air. Way cool!



Sportin' the moby wrap of course


We also went to the beach. This was Carly's first time in her swimsuit (that actually says 12 months.... yeah she's definitely not big at all. I'm thinking that this company doesn't know what size they're actually making swimsuits for lol).
This is not Carly's first time at the beach but this is her first time touching the water
She actually got a little bit splashed when Morgan was holding her, but she liked it (and by liked it I mean she didn't cry :)

I made a gingerbread house with our family on the side. Note that my family is made of twizzlers. Yes, it's true. Carly does not have a face because I couldn't fit one in that tiny little circle :)

3 comments:

barb said...

Carly obviously needs some sunglasses at the beach. She looks like she is squinting in the sun. Besides, she would look even cuter! (As if that is possible)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

she actually has 2 pairs of sunglasses from the baby shower but i didn't think she would appreciate wearing them just yet or even want them on her face :)

Bethany said...

I may have to steal some of those boat show ones since you guys got much better pics than we did. That was so fun. Thanks for letting us invite ourselves over. :) I think those beach ones of Carly are the cutest ones I've ever seen!!!!! I wish she was always wearing a swimsuit!