Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December part 2: Christmas time


She got to be baby jesus this year :)
who knew there was a bear at the birth of jesus? i found out later that alden wanted to be a skeleton... yes i am thinking a bear was a better choice :)
baby jesus go back to sleep!
Baby with her Grandma Barb
Family pic after church

WEDDING TIME!!! Wow I can't believe my little brother is married! So exciting! It was a very special day all around. They are so cute together!


random guy walking by in the background... always wanted to do that

Carly was so sneaky - she wanted to be in every picture
Wow check out the lighting in this pic above - we definitely look like vampires here. i think our skin is almost even sparkling...


Four Generation photo. Carly, Me, my mom and my Grandma Hoggatt. And I just realized that I totally didn't get the black & pink attire memo... oops. Carly & my mom are very matchy and now I feel left out...

It was a great Christmas break. I think it's always hard to be away from home though. I missed having certain things for Carly like a swing, bouncy chair, etc. And it was hard to follow the same rouine. Carly's schedule is way off now (not that we really had a set schedule to start with, but now she goes to bed around 12/1am when it use to be 9/10pm...). We started off in Spokane, WA and ended in Logan, UT for the wedding. Carly got to see lots of family!

We left Florida with Carly wearing Newborn clothes & diapers and returned to have her wearing 0-3 months clothes & size 1 diapers. When I gave her a bath the other night in her whale tub, she looked so big!!! She is getting so tall. Morgan has been calling her a little toddler lol. She is so fun though, smiling a lot more & being very alert & attentive.

Morgan checked out Comfort Dental practices in Tacoma, WA while we were there and we're feeling really good about that practice. 5 months to go & we'll be Northwest bound!

4 comments:

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

What! We were on spokompyon for christmas! Ahhh, I could have seen you!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

oh my gosh!!! now i'm kicking myself because that would have been so fun!! dangit!

Evan said...

That will be so much fun to see you when we visit amber's folks in the upcoming years. Let's make a deal. You can check my mouth and I can check your skin? deal?

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

AH, Congrats to Josh! He used to be all young and now he's all married. I guess that goes for all of us, huh?! :)