Eating her Dora fruit snacks
We went on a short Sunday walk (I didn't have as much energy as I had hoped lol). Carly is very careful, cautious and observant. She was very hesitant to step on cracks, she didn't want to walk on gravel. And she kept pausing along this sidewalk and looking in the bushes & at the flowers and whining. She cracks us up sometimes :)
First real ponytail!!! It all goes in!
She has been turning into a Daddy's girl. She often cries when Morgan leaves for work. On Sunday, she didn't even like it when Daddy was sitting over at the table, she wanted him to hold her to watch Dora. Very cute.
Sometimes she just likes to chill while she's watching Dora.
Sometimes (or all the time) she likes to steal Daddy's phone. Apparently it's cooler than Mommy's phone (even though they are the same). Just chillin' and playing on Daddy's phone.
Her first musical instrument. Thanks Grandma Deanna!
Tacoma Children's Museum. The water & ducks were a hit!
Tacoma Narrows Park. Apparently Carly doesn't like being barefoot in the sand. She wouldn't move or walk. But she did like playing with the rocks.
I'm beginning to realize I don't have many pictures of Carly & me. Luckily, Carly being the computer genius that she is, opened up photobooth the other day & so we took some pictures. She didn't love the sitting still part & the not touching the computer part, hence the strained look on her face. (Note: my hair is getting long!!! Woohoo!)
Apparently I am in my 2nd trimester now. Does it feel like it? Not really. I felt ambitious and we went grocery shopping this morning. I hardly made it to check-out and asked Morgan if he would take it from there. I have the best husband - not sure I would have been willing to check-out with a cart full of groceries on my own. Needless to say, the energy is still pretty low. However, I haven't thrown up in probably 2 weeks now :) Woohoo! And I have been able to incorporate some real food into my diet on days when I'm feeling "better". Staple foods as of late: apples, green beans, bread, bread with peanut butter, pretzels. Yep that's about it. On a better day I will eat a bean burrito from Taco Bell or mashed potatoes or some cheese & lunch meat. Yeah - living the life! I look forward to the day where I can eat something delicious (even if it is a bean burrito) and not have anxiety about eating it or wonder if I'll be able to keep it down. Someday...














1 comment:
I know exactly how you are feeling and it hurts my heart!!! I'm so sorry for you. Hang in there.
Post a Comment