With my new-found energy, Carly and I went shopping. I found some jeans that I LOVE from american eagle. It was a beautiful, warm & sunny day, which really made the day awesome. That evening, we got together with our good friends Audrey & Ginny for pizza and a movie.
I was feeling a lot of birthday love from friends and family on my special day. I got some great packages & cards in the mail. I got lots of phone calls and birthday songs :) I think I had a total of 10 birthday songs, if I remember correctly. It's possible that my parents (including Sam & Rachel) sang like 6 different birthday songs in a row to me lol.
On Tuesday, Morgan was off work so we went to Seattle. We walked around Pikes Place where we watched some fish being thrown around, tasted some delicious fruit, etc. There were lots of stores to shop around at. And of course the main reason for our Seattle trip, Cheesecake Factory :) Yumm!!! We love to get their factory burrito grande and split it. It seriously is humungous! Then I got cheesecake of course.
Morgan said I should ride the pig. Let's be honest, I almost did, but there were a LOT of people around...
The place where they throw the fish around.
This was the best pic I could get of me & Carly in the dressing room at Old Navy.
Carly also got some presents on my birthday. Grandma Barb got her Dora & Dora DVDs. She had to hold Dora while she drank her bottle.
Then she gave Dora some kisses.
In Seattle we found this car wearing a purple mustache. Random.
Carly was a little crazy at Cheesecake factory. She was way overdue for a nap and wouldn't settle down. Pure chaos.
Yummmmmm!
Carly let me paint her toes. She started off giggling, then spent the next 1/2 hr whining...
Baby bump at 16 weeks.
Who knew that to entertain a toddler, you just had to open the sliding back door and give her a cup of ice cubes. She was good for 30-60min and very busy the whole time :)
Helping in the kitchen.
Last night I went running for the first time since I've been sick during my pregnancy. It felt great! Carly got to play before and after my 1 mile run. 1 mile was a success! I'll be ready to bump it up to 2 this next week.












2 comments:
You look so great Chelsey! I am jealous! You are so pretty and I love the long hair on you. Taven just said I look way bigger.:)I am glad you had such a fun Birthday and got to go to Cheesecake factory. I wish they had one here! I love that you and Morgan get the Burrito every time and share it. Maybe when we come and visit this summer we can go together. Miss you guys.
I like the picture of Carly kissing Dora. She looks like Amber when she firsts wakes up...shh don't tell her I wrote that, remember the "kiss the cook" apron?
And if you ever need recommendations for netflix, give us a holler, no seriously.
Post a Comment