Sunday, February 13, 2011

11 weeks and counting

This is just a heads up in case you may wonder if I have dropped off the face of the earth.

Or you don't hear from me until May.

Or you think I've become inactive.

I have 11 weeks left of my LAST semester of nursing school.
3 of those weeks are finishing up the first half of the semester, where I have at least one exam & two quizzes every week and clinicals and work. After that... Practicum. Practicum is where I get assigned to a preceptor and work their schedule (and I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the night shift too... we'll see how that goes :D). Yes that will be full time in addition to 2 classes during the week and work.

I'm on the last leg of this journey.
I couldn't be happier :)

6 comments:

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

oh my goodness, i thought it was gonna be 11 weeks counting and 29 to go! haha. congrats you little nurse you! i'm so proud!

Jeffrey said...

haha! I'm with Tara, I saw the title and I told Jeff "oh now my other roommate is pregnant!" haha. that's pretty funny! Good job though Chelsey, at least 1 out of the 3 of us actually has a profession. Well tara will soon be a professional Mom, but you know what I mean :)

Jeffrey said...

oops...and yeah, Jeff didn't write that, just your old roommate Jenn :)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

ha ha i wondered how many people i would catch with the title :D love it!

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

You're title tricked me too! Good luck these next 11 weeks! Hooray for being a nurse!!!

Evan and Amber said...

Wow, done so soon. It flies by. I don't know how those night shift nurses do it, well, higher pay is one but it messes with your circadian rhythm and that is grueling. You got to be tough to be a nurse, and tougher to be a night nurse...Well, at least we now know there is one tough person in the relationship!
-Evan