Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chillin with a Duck


Yesterday Morgan & I went to school. Yes, yes, you are right, it was Saturday. Morgan volunteered to do dental work on kids and I went to force myself to study (yes, force myself, otherwise I never would have done it). After putting in a good 3 hours, I went and watched Morgan do a cavity on a little girl. It was weird to watch him do this. I've never seen him work on a patient, or in the dental lab for that matter. I felt nervous for the little girl (I always get nervous when the dentist is ready to drill into my tooth; most of the time I feel it and he has to numb me up again, and again, and again...). Surprisingly, the girl just sat there and didn't feel a thing. Afterwards while Morgan was cleaning up his supplies, I went outside and sat on a bench by the pond. Along came a duck. Slowly it got closer and closer to me. Pretty soon it was within 1 foot of me and it sat down and just chilled by me. And if you know how much Morgan loves animals, you can only imagine how excited he was to come out and find that duck just chillin :D

2 comments:

Deanna said...

He must have known you were from Washington and found a kindred spirit.

Evan said...

mmmmm duck. Sounds good. and maybe even tasty. but probably not that duck. should go hunting with morgan to help lure in the animals. yes, very good. I would like some elk please.