Alright so I'm still waiting for my family to send me the video file they have of Carly in the bathtub at 1 wk old. I'm dying to compare the two :) This is what she has been doing lately. Actually she's been splashing a lot more than this, but you know how it is trying to capture it on tape. Most the time she notices the camera right away and just stares at it. A couple times a month I fill up the regular bathtub to have a swimming lesson with Carly and practice floating on her back, etc. She's a great little swimmer already!
3 comments:
If only...Autumn HATES taking a bath. If it weren't for Evan and his desire for Autumn NOT to get a bunch of skin disorders and diseases I can't pronounce I'd never bathe my daughter!
really? even in the very beginning? so what are her favorite things to do then?
lol that's funny - morgan would probably do the same thing and list off all the diseases :)
Post a Comment