Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!













We celebrated Morgan's 30th Birthday on Monday. I made him breakfast before he left for school and we had a delicious dinner when he got home - steak and twice baked potatoes. He got these red velvet cupcakes for dessert - delicious by the way, I can't stop eating them :) Carly gave Daddy a set of pictures for his birthday and I gave him custom made jimmer t-shirts (the jerseys are so expensive!). I was able to use my new sewing machine to make them high quality (thanks Barb!). Carly has been extra cute with her daddy lately - she just loves talking with him.

5 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Wow! Morgan's 30? He does not look 30. Will turns 30 this year and it literally just hit me as I was reading your post, sheesh!! Happy Birthday to your hubby. Carly is getting so cute. Does she have blue eyes?

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th to morgan! I agree with Marci, he doesn't look 30! All of our hubby's are very old. Golden turns 29 soon. Carly is looking SO cute, i love the D-A-D idea!!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

ha ha i know! people always mistake us for youth!!! good thing we have a baby :) yeah carly still has blue eyes :) babycenter.com says they could take up until 9 months to change or stay... ps i got the DAD idea off pinterest. sorry i can't take credit lol

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Well, it's funny because my brother has dark brown eyes/hair and so does his wife, but they had a blonde hair/blue eyed little girl. I didn't think that was even possible.

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

yeah that is funny!!!