Friday, February 10, 2012

3 months!







So Carly May is 3 months now! It's so fun to watch her learn and grow. Her latest thing is she has started putting fingers in her mouth (instead of just sucking on her fist). Unfortunately she doesn't have a ton of control just yet and she keeps accidentally choking herself/making herself gag. She's thrown up twice now because of it, multiple gag noises and grumpy faces because she doesn't realize she's doing it to herself yet. I have, however, been trying to give her a binky instead and have put her blanket over her hands to avoid it somewhat. yikes. She loves to go crazy splashing in the bathtub - her whale tub. I'll be posting video of that soon!

3 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

Autumn has those socks too! I can't wait for our girls to meet!

Anna said...

She is such a beautiful combo of you two. I see a lot of both of you in her. So gorgeous!

Rachel used to do that gagging thing, too. Yuck! :)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

how fun! autumn has very good taste :) thanks anna - and yes i hate it when she gags herself :(